At CODICE Technologies, we are always interested in finding the best professionals of the sector. If you believe you are one of them, and are interested in working with us on this important project, please send us your Curriculum Vitae.
- Knowledge of the programming computer language C++.
- No experience required.
- Ability to learn.
- Minimal experience of 1 year in C++ projects development.
- A plus:
- Experience with STL, Multiplatform and Visual Studio
Please send your CV with indication of the job reference to:
In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Data, CODICE Technologies SL, informs you and you grant your consent as a job applicant, unless otherwise requested in writing, the automated processing of your personal data included in the curriculum vitae that is sent to us. You authorise as well the treatment of any other data related to you that can be made available to our company in the following conditions:
- At any point of the selection process, in case you are part of a selection process
- Any data that would be necessary for the elaboration, through the related management services in charge, of a job agreement, in case you enter a hiring process.
- Other data related with services linked to your professional career or the Human Resources department of the company, in case you are recruited
In any case, your data will possibly be kept in our databases in order to take your application into account for future selection processes.
May the applicant be as well informed of his/her right to access, to modify, to cancel and, if applicable, to oppose to the treatment of his/her personal data. His/her wishes will be taken into account and included in the automated file after receiving his/her request in writing at Departamento de Recursos Humanos de CODICE Technologies, S.L., C/ Valle de Belagua, 27, Las Lomas, Boadilla del Monte – 28660, Madrid or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. CODICE Techonologies, SL , C/ Valle de Belagua, 27, Las Lomas, Boadilla del Monte – 28660, Madrid or by written request sent by email to the address humanresources@codice-com